OK, So I'm planning come this weekend when I'm done with some more commission work I want to do some work designing another character of mine, who's mechanically augmented.
He's male, with a slim athletic build, and will be a member of the Viverridae family.
Now onto my poll, WHERE should the visually mechanical parts be? The winning combinations will be seen in the character design, alongside any additional parts I choose.
Please vote for your THREE FAVORITE ones listed! You can also suggest different placements, and describe exactly what your idea is for the place you're voting on.
1. On the face: Around/In the eyes. (2 votes)
2. On the face: Around/On the forehead.
3. On the face: Around/On the muzzle.
4. Around the shoulders: On the neck. (1 vote)
5. Around the shoulders: On the collarbone. (3 votes)
6. Around the shoulders: On the bicep itself. (2 votes)
7. On the chest: On the sternum (center of the ribcage.)
8. On the chest: On the left/right pectoral. (2 votes, over his heart.)
9. Around the hips: On the front of the hip.
10. Around the hips: On the side of the hip. (2 votes)
11. On the legs: On the front of the upper left/right leg.
12. On the legs: On the sides of the right/left leg. (1 vote)
13. On the legs: The entirety of the leg. (1 vote.)
14. On the feet/hands: Fingers/toes, with possible mechanical ligaments. (1 vote. Full hand)
15. On the backside: Full/partial vertebrae. (1 vote partial, 1 vote either)
16. On the backside: Lower vertebrae connecting into the tail. (1 vote, extending down the tail)
17. On the arms: Full arm. (Left, right, or both?) (1 vote)
18. On the arms: Upper arm/shoulder only. (Left, right, or both?)
19. On the arms: Lower arm/wrist only. (Left, right, or both?) (1 vote both)
20. On the hands: On the palm of the hand. (1 vote)
21. On the ears: The whole ear. (3 votes)
I'll try to keep tabs on all the votes, and tally them up in this journal as I get them! Thank you for participating